Terms and Conditions for Domain Registration
1. All domains registered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the approriate registrar. For .UK domains your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is taken to include acceptance of the standard Terms and Conditions of Nominet UK. For other domains your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is taken to include acceptance of the standard Terms and Conditions of our partner providers as listed during the registration or transfer process.
2. Your domains are being registered through UKFSN or UKPOST.COM Internet Services Ltd who are an authorised Nominet member (UKPOST) for .UK domains.Your contract is governed under English law.
3. Domains are not property under English law. You are subscribing to a service with the appropriate core domain registrar, with us as your agent, for them to maintain an entry in the root name servers and core databases for the domain name. The domain will be registered in your name. Your right to the domain may be revoked in the event that you do not pay our registration or renewal charge.
4. All payments due for domain registration and renewal are payable to UK Free Software Network Ltd. All payments due to Nominet UK and OpenSRS shall be made by UK Free Software Network Ltd.
5. In the event that a renewal fee shall not have been paid prior to 14 days before the renewal date, being the relevant anniversary of the registration. for that domain UK Free Software Network Ltd shall be under no obligation to renew the domain registration and may permit the registration to lapse subject to the practices and regulations of the appropriate domain registry.
6. Transfers of domains to or from our service are not subject to any charge except where such a charge may be mandated by the appropriate domain registry or where such a transfer shall cause an extension to the domain registration in which case the relevant registration/renewal charge shall be payable.
7. Where the option exists with the appropriate top level domain registry UK Free Software Network Ltd shall lock the domain to prevent unauthorised transfers of the domain. In the event that you wish to transfer the domain away from us you must first request the removal of the lock in the manner specified in the relevant support section of our website.
8. You agree that you will not use the domain or allow the domain to be used in any form of marketing that is considered SPAM, Unsolicited Junk Email, Unsolicited Bulk Email, Unsolicited Commercial Email or any other form of unsolicited intrusive marketing. Should you do so we reserve the right to refuse to renew the domain, to remove the domain from our Nominet TAG and otherwise to dis-associated the domain from us.